21/9/20

Shrek and How to train your dragon are the same universe?

 I remember the first time I read how the pixar theory, I mean, what a feeling to think that they are all the same universe and they all tell a sad story, giving perspectives from different times, and I asked myself what other franchises are a cinematographic universe without admitting it?

I was thinking of doing it with animated DreamWorks, but I'll be honest, I have not seen all the animated DreamWorks movies and just by seeing a few we will see that they do not fit, but let's say that they more or less have a chance of being the same story. sheck and how to train your dragon. now


WHAT ELEMENT CONNECTS THESE 2 STORIES?


The first element that connects How to Train Your Dragon with Sheck is the presence of dragons, since we already see that both the dragon wife of a donkey. which is the size to be an Alpha. and like some dragons it has solitary behavior.



  The second element that connects Sheck with how to train your dragon is the presence of the Viking from the third movie, who confidently takes the dragon as his offspring, but this Viking I don't think comes from Berk, because in Berk everyone has a dragon and berk was not the only island inhabited by Vikings or the only one attacked by Dragons, but this is where a curious fact comes from. There is nothing to confirm it and no evidence to the contrary, but according to the hypothesis of lul yeah almost all sheck happens in the land of fairy tales. and the humans we see are settlers from Europe. In that case it means that Berk is located on that continent and the Vikings come from Scandinavia. That is why at the beginning of the film it is mentioned that in other countries the pests are mice and mosquitoes.

Well that's all I can think of, bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario